3.04.2015

Spring Fashion





(dress -- Fred Perry; shirt -- Madewell)

Spring weather is finally here (hopefully for at least a week, it's Georgia), so I decided to dress like it to celebrate the occasion. It got up to 70 degrees, unlike last week where it was about 15 degrees every day, so I didn't have to worry about wearing tights/pants or finding a sweater and coat warm enough for below freezing temperatures. I bought this Fred Perry dress about a year ago from Urban Outfitters when it went on sale that chopped off about $60 from the original expensive price, so of course I had to invest in it. This is the softest and most comfortable dress I have ever worn, and its light peach color is perfect for the transition from winter to spring. I remember always wanting to wear it in Paris (which I did when I went this summer) because it makes me feel like I'm about to spend a month in France, in the best possible way. I almost felt like I fit in with Topshop Unique's SS15 collection that's full of bright colors and stripes. Because I wear it so often, I tied a chambray button up around my waist to add a '90s touch and loosen the preppy style that comes from the dress. I finished the look with my favorite black cut-out boots to also add more edge, and I was ready to step into spring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment