3.01.2015

Sis & Moon's Modeling




 First off, I apologize for not posting in so long! The snow days slowed me down and now I've been super stressed with school work and finding mags to publish my poetry.
A few days ago, I was in downtown Alpharetta with my friends from dance, and we were getting coffee at a local shop called Mugs on our snow day, then we went into a local boutique called Sis & Moon's just to look around because it had some really cool art and jewelry. The owner of the shop asked us if we wanted to model for her for social media (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) and of course we said yes because we had nothing better to do and it sounded like fun. The style of the shop was more southern prep (the exact opposite of what I wear), so it was kind of difficult to find stuff I would actually wear, but I found a grid dress with a mesh back and a cropped sweater to layer with, which was somewhat similar to my current style. It was about 20 degrees and my legs were bare, so I was freezing cold, but it was a really fun experience to share with my friends. Plus, we got a free bracelet (although mine sadly broke just a day later). The clothing was pretty expensive and not technically my style, but I was about to buy the dress if it was a bit cheaper or if I didn't have anything like it, which I do. However, the art and little knick knacks they have are super cool, so if you ever happen to be in downtown Alpharetta (which you probably won't, but that's beside the point), then I'd suggest visiting here if you want to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment