3.28.2015

(Almost) Platinum Hair



One week later, I'm back at the salon... but this time, it's for color. My hair has been getting darker for the past two years, and the natural blonde color I was blessed with was starting to turn into a dark, dirty blonde, almost "bronde". A few years ago, I told myself I would never re-dye my hair blonde, but three months ago, I broke that promise by deciding to go lighter. I didn't want to go full on platinum, but I did want to go really light, and that's exactly what my stylist did. Honestly, I was so scared that it would not turn out how I wanted it to, but it looks just like the picture I showed her before she dyed it. This light of a blonde makes my skin look tanner and my bright lips look even brighter, which is a huge plus. Platinum blonde (and also a few shades below that) is definitely in this season, so anyone who tries this color will definitely be in style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment