3.20.2016

Spring Has Sprung

I've been waiting, like, six months to use the pun I call my title, and I have no regrets. Because spring is here!!

So I need to buy every type of clothing item in a floral print, maybe add some all-white basics, some overall-shorts and cropped tanks would be nice too... What about dying my hair a pastel color? That sounds very spring.


I look very sad in this picture, maybe a bit blue (and I don't wanna feel blue anymore). Yes, I just made the worst hair-color pun (even worse than the title) AND quoted Marina & the Diamonds lyrics... but yes, I am blue. Not just blue highlights, or maybe even dip-dyed blue, but my entire head is blue. It was very impulsive because my bleached hair is prime for picking up hair color and I'm unfortunately going back to natural blonde in a few weeks, so I wanted to make the most of my platinum blonde days. It's a typical teen thing, or whatever. Because dying your hair blue, of all colors, is very rebellious, especially when you have to deal with prepubescent middle schoolers in Hot Topic just to get your hair dye.



Or maybe it's just very in for fashion right now, except that was two years ago. So I guess I blame it on spring fever or my last few months of being a teen, or even better, that I just wanted to try something new with my look. So go ahead, dye your hair a fun color (it's super easy and semi-permanent!!), take some impromptu photos next to the really pretty flowers in your backyard, and even put your hands on your head while you're at it. Come Easter, you'll even match the pastel-painted eggs.

Photos shot by me. Also, if you were to dye your hair a fun color, what would it be? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment