12.19.2016

Fashion Film

Have any of my loyal Instagram followers been wondering about this post?



No?

Even if you haven't taken two seconds to even attempt to remember my promise to reveal this documentary, I'll pretend that you all have been desperate to see this short video, because it's finally here!



I was featured in my first documentary! 

Not that big of a deal, considering it's just my friend's short, four minute long video that she had to turn in for her video production final... but it was pretty cool to talk about fashion and my passion for it (you know I love to rhyme these two words) on video. 

Anyways..... go ahead and click play! It'll only take 3 minutes and 52 seconds of your time, and you'll be able to see shots of me looking cooler than I actually am and also see two others talk about fashion (including one of my roommates!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment